AgendaFilter by Category
Selected Categories :
- Ensuring that prep schools continue to offer a premium product which sets them apart from the rest of the sector
- Creating an offering which is in line with the future of the workforce and sets children up for success
- Fostering a culture of life-long learning so that children will pick up skills throughout their academic careers
- What are the draft plans for the development of the next ISI framework and how can the current one be improved upon?
- Adapting your curriculum, messaging, and overall offering to attract top students when customer demographics and demands are changing
- Emphasizing the importance of soft skills, independence and overall wellbeing when designing the curriculum, whilst still delivering top exam results, with almost 75% of students being offered a scholarship to their senior schools
- Fostering an environment of life-long learning where parents feel secure that their children will leave confident, socially aware and ready for work in the real world
- Exploring the ways that independent schools can make a positive contribution to the green agenda
- Encouraging the uptake of environmental education within the school curriculum
- Demonstrating green credentials through work in the community in order to improve habitats and encourage biodiversity
- Considering the future of common entrance examinations in the UK and how they impact parents’ perceptions of the school
- What are the arguments in favour of these tests and what about the views of the senior schools who no longer use them?
- Can children easily cope with the demands of the 11&13+?
- Putting students at the forefront of decisions, using a pupil-led school council to drive change and modernise policy
- Adopting a pupil-led approach to work and play
- Looking forwards, balancing modernity with tradition
- Lessons from those who are changing the long-term culture of schools and successfully promoting mental health initiatives which match the needs of pupils and staff
- Working with the whole-school community to support emotional wellbeing & resilience
- Helping teachers to spot the warning signs of mental health problems in children and intervene early
- Offering the support which is required to ensure that staff feel confident in themselves aswell as responding to pupils’ needs